Mondays with Mitch - Feb 25, 2019 - Don’t call it a comeback!

Brutally honest here. The last two weeks have been lousy. Real funk that I attribute to a tour of Sufferfest hangover as well as just midwinter blahs from never seeing the sun.

It’s not that I haven’t worked out, it’s just that they’ve followed no rhythm and haven’t been consistent. We’re going to change that this week.

Simple goal this week. Ride and run regularly, complete a couple set workouts and begin a build for the mid April event. I also get to make sure I’m prepped for a late March / early April trip to the Bay Area. The bike will meet me there and riding is part of my plan while there.

What’s your goal and plan for this week?

Easy week here as I am also trying to slowly bleed off the fatigue from the tour to get ready for TeamODZ Training camp next week! Goal is to come into the week some place over +10 on the fitness scale.

I am on a recovery week- yeah!! Last week was a big one and I am feeling a strong sense of accomplishment as I saw improvements in the course of the last 4 weeks.

Big week, as could do double sessions all week, as I test and prep for AZ.

This week will be a few more days of work and then ramp down to be fresh for next week