It's getting hot in here, so take off

Well, folks, it’s that time again. The horrible, disgusting days of cold are gone. Winter is no longer upon us, and I now begin my daily ritual of preventing being burned to a crisp. As you begin making the occasional venture into the great outdoors, make sure that you wear the appropriate clothing, sunscreen, and eye protection.

Being that I burn when I think too much about the sun, let alone be in it for hours, and love being out in the sun, I have tried many. Personally, I am a huge fan of Sunbum. I don’t know if it works better than others, but I like the monkey logo. Also, I like that there is one for the face and one for the body. When I run or race in areas with a high concentration of mosquitos and ticks, I will use Bullfrog. What are your favorites

For starts I got our IRL team white kits in long sleeve this year. The sleeve portion is 100% white with an orange stripe and it’s pretty appropriate to wear in hot weather I go with an old fashion oil of old lady on my face. I use a little bit racing oil and no sunscreen on my legs

i use ultra sun because its more natural. https://www.instagram.com/p/BxhAHzxiY6Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link our skin absorbs a lot!

I use these:

Favorites:

• Neutrogena Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen (Target)
  • Coola Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 (Guava Mango scent) (Amazon)

Also use:

• Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Water Resistant Sunscreen (Target)
  • Zealios single-use packets to re-apply sunscreen if biking long (Zealios website)