- Accept the Training Plan as shown in the video below:
- Go to your Training Peaks account, you should be able to view your calendar there. Then click on the icon shown below:
- You will see the shared Training Plan, click on that:
- The Training Plan window will pop up, then click on the “apply” button, as shown below:
Once you do the above steps, you will have the Plan on your Training Peaks calendar.
- From there, you will need to connect Training Peaks to Zwift, so that your workouts show up on Zwift on the days you have a bike workout. See video below.