Endurance Lab Costco Cart

What were your top 3 favorite finds at Costco or or last grocery run?

Our top 3 were:. Avacado Mayo, stir fry veggies, and lentil crackers!

Here is what our cart had it in this weekend.

Coaches Corner 46 - Kona predictions, Cyclocross, Food Shopping

Hmmm. Just got back from there a bit ago. Our cart had organic chicken breasts and wings. San Pelligrino water. Frozen sweet potato fries. Frozen pot stickers. Tortellini and basil pesto. Pot roast and mashed potatoes. Soup. Razors. I bet there’s more.

Top find had to be the new automatic pencil sharpener and the cinnamon streusel bread!

My top find was vegetarian kimchi :yum: It was so tasty I went back and bought 3 more pots!! We have a fantastic Korean supermarket here in SW London so I get to try some new and exciting things (and occasionally some frightening looking things) when we take a trip there.

Nice…great idea…we will have to try the Asian market next!

I don’t think I have ever been inside Costco. I shop at a natural food co-op. Was just there last night and found dried golden berries (also called ground cherries). Never had them before. They are soo good! They have a sweet-tart flavor and the tart takes a second to find you. I am going to see if I can grow some of these in my garden next year.

Also found a jar of sugar free apricot jam.

Went for my first time yesterday. Meh, not for me. If I had kids, or if it was super easy to get to, I might consider it. Neither are the case, so we’ll just keep hitting Harris Teeter and Whole Foods.

A LIVE spin around Whole Foods could be fun with you Ian!

Ok. I will see what I can do today. I have to put FB on my phone

Since I have a house with 4 athletes (2 of which growing like weeds), I can’t seem to keep enough food around the house and have to shop at Costco or I will need another job to pay for all the food. Costco is cheaper. I also shop at other places.

Here are some of our Costco favorites:

• Organic almond butter (it’s just almonds and nothing else)
  • Organic fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables
  • Organic guacamole
  • Gluten-free bread

Fun times with coach Ian!

Costco is my go to place to buy gasoline and clothes for work.

As far as food, once I get into the store I am tempted to deviate from the shopping list. I love the chocolate coated pretzels. Since I can eat them all in one day, I put them out on a table so I eat a few (not completely true) and then others at work consume the rest.

Other favorites:

• Frozen berries
  • Case of water
  • Orgain or Vega Protein Powder
  • Seasonal fresh organic fruit or vegetables
  • Hummus (Tom goes through a lot of hummus)
  • Occasionally buy frozen chicken
  • Chocolate Milk in individual containers

More on coscto for atheletes! Also check out the episode on the coaches corner.