The coaches do a roundtable about racing and cover:
- Week and day before the race - training, mental preparation, state of mind (including the day of) / Visualization
- Race reports and lessons learned
- When something goes wrong (we all had something go wrong in our last event!)
- Choosing events that play to your strengths (but trying new things in the process)
- Recovery- how much time off/how many easy days?
- Eating immediately after a race/event and recovery (more on that topic here: Post race or long event eating)